Covid Safe Update
November Activities Plan:
We are so pleased to be able to get back to doing what we love at Lancefield Equestrian Group. For our November Rallies, we will be complying with Government Guidelines and the HRCAV recommendations. Our planned club rallies in November will align to Community Sport guidelines for a venue with our own parking, our own dedicated space and facilities.
- Social distancing and good hygiene as always will be key.
- Face masks are not required outdoors, however please carry one with you as it will be required to enter the club house to check in on arrival.
- All participants and helpers must check in using our QR code or sign in at the club house.
- Please arrive, ride and then make your way home. We can get our sport going again with a ‘ride and leave’ arrangement.
We regrettably will not be able to enjoy our usual social lunch, however tea/coffee and morning/afternoon tea will be available for you to take from the club house.
Aligning with the Government Guidelines, vaccination at our November Rallies will not be mandatory, however please be informed that from November 29th we anticipate that all participants, coaches, visitors and spectators who are eligible to be vaccinated will be required to evidence double vaccination in order to participate in all Lancefield Equestrian Group activities.
- Evidence of vaccination status includes an online immunisation history statement, a COVID-19 digital certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register, or vaccination information displayed on the ‘Service VIC’ app.
- In the case of a medical exemption, an Australian Immunisation Register immunisation medical exemption form is the only acceptable evidence for a medical exemption from 6pm 12 November.
The easiest way to evidence your vaccination status is through linking your vaccination details to the Service Victoria App (QR check in) through your MyGov account.
If you have not done so already, the link below will assist you with the process including details for a help line which can talk you through the process if required.
Don’t forget the HRCAV Website is a wonderful source of information and their most update COVID guidelines can always be found. HERE is a link to the most recent update on November 5th for your convenience.
We are very much hoping that the much anticipated changes on November 29th will enable us to begin to enjoy the social benefits of our club including our lunches at rallies and social events!
Please know that the committee work hard to stay abreast the most up to date government directives, HRCAV guidelines and local Public Health advice to ensure we can return to enjoy the training and social environment that we know and love at Lancefield Equestrian Group in the safest possible way.
Happy riding and keep safe!
LEG Covid Safe Officer